S2A’S #GREENLUXHOME WILL FEATURE THE WORLD’S ONLY PATENTED GRAPHENE SOLAR PANEL FROM FREEVOLT
TEMECULA, Calif. (Feb. 20, 2019) – S2A Modular – creator of the first electrically self-sustaining, custom, and smart-connected luxury residence, the #GreenLuxHome – is the only residential/commercial modular manufacturing and development entity with the right to feature patented PV Graph™ technology from FreeVolt, a disruptive European solar company that has developed the world’s first and only graphene solar panel.
Scientific Breakthrough: Patented Graphene Solar Panel Technology Marks A New Era
- Existing solar panels on the market face a variety of issues that are now a thing of the past.
- Far Longer Service Life, Lower Production Costs:
- Micro cracks, caused by high-temperature soldering of expensive metals during production, have negatively affected power output, reliability and overall effectiveness of all other solar panels on the market.
- PV Graph™ technology eliminates thermal stress during production and cracking that results from that production – resulting in dramatically longer service life and far better, lasting efficiency. Production costs are also lowered by removing the need for metals like silver and copper.
- Temperature-Immune Performance, Massive Increase in Energy Production Rates:
- Real-world conditions, such as temperature from weather, rain, time of day and other factors affect energy production rates and effectiveness in other solar panels.
- PV Graph™ technology creates more than 50 percent greater energy production (kWh per kWp). The graphene-based material also makes the new technology immune to temperature and other environmental factors that otherwise would reduce production of current. No matter what mother nature brings, PV Graph™ technology delivers consistent and better performance. And moisture is no longer a threat.
- Graphene Is 20 Times More Durable Than Steel = Virtually No Degradation.
- The scientific properties associated with graphene, including near-indestructible qualities, enables PV Graph™ technology to virtually eliminate degradation. Extreme durability dramatically extends service life and removes almost all the reliability issues that have been associated with other solar panels.
#GreenLuxHome and #GreenLux Commercial Building Owners Enjoy Exclusive FreeVolt Technology Access
- Smarter Energy:
- Exclusively relying on a Tesla Powerwall and FreeVolt PV Graph™ solar panels, the #GreenLuxHome not only eliminates costs associated with energy – utility companies may even pay residents for contributing energy to the grid.
- The vastly superior benefits associated with graphene solar panels are combined with a centralized smart home system that controls many aspects across the household – from energy, electronics, appliances, security and more. All controlled by a single mobile app.
- The same technology is applied to businesses, with #GreenLux commercial buildings featuring smart technologies on an enterprise level – including next-generation energy systems.
“This is not just a better solar panel – this is the first and only technology of its kind, featuring graphene,” said Ryan Leusch, Business Development Director of S2A Modular. “It’s a completely different solar science, with patented architecture and materials, that turns the industry on its head. With other solar panels, effectiveness declines in just six years when materials begin to wear out and energy output decreases. With FreeVolt’s PV Graph™ technology, which brings a near-indestructible quality, service life and energy production is dramatically enhanced – while also eliminating degradation and making it immune to any temperature or weather factors that negatively affect other solutions out there. Only S2A #GreenLuxHome units and commercial buildings will be able to feature PV Graph™ panels built-in – ushering in an exciting new era in solar technology and green living worldwide.”
About S2A Modular
The Future Is Here. Introducing the #GreenLuxHome.
FOR FREE QUOTE
Filling out this form is fast and easy. We will have our representative contact you to provide a free estimate.
If you prefer, please give us a call at